Creating a Student Timecard
1. Open a browser and go the UNI home page: www.uni.edu.
2. Select MyUNIverse on the UNI home page by clicking on Menu drop down and then MyUNIverse.
3. Login to MyUNIverse.
4. Login to UNI e-Business Suite located on the Work @ UNI tab in the e-Business Resouces section.
5. Enter your e-Business username and password.
6. To access your timecard, you may have to enroll in Duo Authenication.
To enroll in Duo, please follow the prompts, or visit: https://mfa.uni.edu/enroll-your-account-duo for step-by-step instructions.
7. Select UNI Student Employee Self Service.
8. Select UNI Time Managment System.
9. Click on New Timecard OR select My Recent Timecards to udpate a timecard in Working status and then select the correct assignment from the drop down menu if you have more than one assignment.
10. Select correct Time Period and click Create Timecard.
11. Click on the plus + sign on the day/days to enter hours on.
12. Enter correct hour type worked.
13. Enter Start Time. Enter Stop Time. Hours will be auto calculated based on start and stop time entered. Click Save.
14. If you worked more than one time on a day with a break in between that day would have two start and stop time entries.
15. Enter hours worked each day and click Save and once all hours worked is recorded for the week, click Save and Review for Submission.
16. Please review timecard before submitting for approval.
17. If changes, click Make Changes. Make the changes and click on Save and Review for Submission again. If no changes, click Submit Timecard.
18. Once submitted, timecard will be sent for approvals. Click on View History to see history of timecard.
|If you have any questions about creating a student timecard please contact Business Operations at 319-273-2162 or email email@example.com.|